Lake County Resources
- An Extensive List of Community Services
- Lake County Crisis Hotline (24 Hours a Day) 440-953-TALK (8255)
- Helping Your Child When Someone Dies
- Helping Your Child When A Pet Dies
- A Workbook With Activities To Help A Child When A Pet Dies
PLEASE NOTE: poem on page 26 references heaven and angels.
- Information About Anxiety Disorders and How Parents Can Help Their Child
- Tips for Parents and Caregivers
- Childhood Anxiety Disorders
- Anxiety and Depression in Children
- How to Be A Good Friend
- How to Teach Your Child To Be A Good Friend
- Bully Prevention Information
- Site for Kids About Bully Prevention
Character And Self-Esteem Resources
- Raising a Happy Child
- Self Esteem Information
- Encouraging Positive Self Esteem
- Tips on Building Self-Esteem in Children
Local Links to Learning
Learning together as a family can be loads of fun. We are very fortunate to have a number of local resources that can encourage learning beyond the classroom. By exploring some of these local websites you can learn about things that are happening all around us. Try taking a virtual vacation. It might even lead to a family field trip!
(440) 259-9600 ext. 9612
Mrs. Kathy Gall has been teaching students in Perry since 1989. She enjoys spending time with her husband, Peter, and her two adult sons. In her free time, she enjoys going for walks with her dog, Hoover, working in her flower garden, reading, and cooking. Mrs. Gall’s favorite things about Perry Elementary School are being able to collaborate with the wonderful and caring staff and getting to know the students. One of her favorite activities to do with a student is to read a story that relates to the child and use the story to help the child develop a plan to work through whatever problem or emotion they are experiencing.
Mrs. Gall uses the Ohio Department of Education’s Social and Emotional Learning Standards to guide her whole class, small group, and individual instruction.