Transportation Route Information 2023-2024
Beginning Monday, August 7th, please check your students transportation information in Infinite Campus for stop location and times (click here for directions). Times listed are approximate and provided as a guideline, please be patient as we finalize route times. Students may be added/removed from the route which will alter times.
Each student is limited to ONE AM Bus Stop location and ONE PM Bus Stop location. Students must ride their assigned bus to and from school, bus passes will not be issued.
Auburn Career Center: Auburn students may be required to attend class at Auburn when Perry Local Schools are closed, Transportation will be provided for these students, however they will be responsible for arriving at the High School bus loop no later than 7:30 AM. The Bus will depart the High School at 7:35 AM.
- Address Change: when a change of address is requested through the board office please allow 3-5 school days for service at the new address to begin.
BUS SAFETY RULES
- Safe Riding Tips
- Observe the same conduct as in the classroom.
- Be courteous, use no profane language.
- Do not eat or drink on the bus.
- Keep the bus clean.
- Cooperate with the driver.
- Do not smoke/vaping.
- Stay in your seat.
- Keep head, hands and feet inside the bus.
- Bus driver is authorized to assign seats.
BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM!
We’d love to have you join our team as a substitute driver (to become potential full-time), or regular contracted driver if we have an opening. Apply at http://www.generalasp.com/perry/onlineapp/default.aspx. Our office will contact you after reviewing your application to further discuss the opportunity.
Click HERE for the next steps to become a bus operator for the Perry Local School District