- Lake Erie: Great Lakes shipping and international through the St. Lawrence seaway and Atlantic ocean.
- Railroads: Two major railroads through Perry — Conrail and CSX. A rail spur serves the new Perry Industrial Park.
- Roads: The two major roadways crossing Perry, east - west, are Federal Highway Rte. 20 and State Rt. 84. At the eastern edge of Perry is the start of State Rte. 20, which is a divided freeway leading to Cleveland interstate 90, which passes just south of Perry, is accessible by Rt.2 and 44 both divided freeways.
- Airports: The closest commercial airport is Lost Nation airport in Willoughby (12 miles west) and further away are Cuyahoga County, Burke Lakefront, and Cleveland Hopkins International. Hopkins is about a 45 min. drive.
- Workforce: With the large variety of manufacturing firms, from intricate metal working, to plastics, to assembly, there is a well trained workforce in place in the northeast Ohio area.
- Land: The Perry area is rural with large acreage devoted to nursery stock and farming. There are large tracts set aside as industrial and commercial areas with some areas being 200 acres or more.
- Schools: Award winning schools that have received national recognition. Be sure to visit the school website.