Print    Close This Window
Change in residency within Perry Local School District

Anyone proving residency must provide a Photo ID to the Perry Board ofEducation Office when filing paperwork. 

Resident is required to provide two (2) proofs of residency in any combination of the following forms:

  • Real estate tax bill, rental/lease agreement, building permit or real estate document demonstrating residence
  • Current Gas, Electric, Water or Sewer Bill (not cable or phone)
  • Current Bank Statement
  • Current Voter Registration Card

 If the documents requested above are not available, a Residency Affidavit may be accepted.