Print    Close This Window
Withdrawal or change of residency outside the Perry Local School District
We are happy to help you in transitioning to a new town and your child(ren) to a new school district.  Withdrawals are also conducted at the Board of Education. In order to withdraw your child(ren) from the district, you will need to bring a Photo ID and complete a withdrawal form, provided by the Board office, indicating your new contact information, and the name and address of the student's new school.  Parents/Guardians have five (5) days to register child(ren) in the new school district.