COVID-19 and Flu Vaccination Clinic for Perry School Staff and Students
Parents/Guardians and Staff:
Perry will hold its third COVID-19 vaccination clinic for staff, hosted by Drug Mart, on November 23, 2021. The upcoming clinic will include the option for staff and students (ages 12 and up) to register for the FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine by Pfizer and/or the Flu vaccine. The details are as follows:
- When: Tuesday, Nov. 23, 2021
- Who: Any Perry Schools staff or student/family member (age 12 and up)
- Location: Perry Middle School Gym
- Time: 11:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Register with Drug Mart HERE starting Thursday, November 11th at noon. Drug Mart will then contact you via email/text to schedule your appointment.
- Parents/Guardians must accompany registered students. Students will not receive the vaccine without a parent/guardian present. Parents/guardians are to arrive at the PMS Gym and, at the pre scheduled appointment time, authorized Perry volunteers will escort students from classrooms to the clinic/parent and back to classrooms - as needed.
- FREE - Bring your license/Ohio ID. Perry students do not need ID.
- Please wear clothing that allows access to your upper arm.
- Registered individuals obtaining their second COVID-19 vaccine or booster vaccine are encouraged to bring your vaccine card so the healthcare professional can verify it again for you.
- Parents/guardians who are not able to accompany your child(ren) to this vaccination clinic are encouraged by the Lake County General Health District (LCGHD) to contact Rebecca or Dyan for a homebound vaccination appointment at: (440)350-2970 or (440)350-2188 or contact your physician/local pharmacy.