A Junior/Senior Prom will be held Saturday, May 8th at St. John Vianney’s Party Center.
- Time: 7:30pm-10:30pm
- Cost: $40 per person
- Dinner will be served.
- Dancing will be allowed with a mask.
- Seniors will be provided the first opportunity to purchase tickets for themselves and their date on April 7 and 8.
- Tickets can be purchased from Mrs. Tetonis in the main office.
- After a 2 day window for seniors, Junior students may purchase tickets for themselves and their date.
- May 5th is the last day to purchase prom tickets.
- Sophomores may attend only if invited by a Junior or Senior.
- Guest forms must be completed by any non-Perry student attending. All guests should be at least a Sophomore in good standing at their school with a maximum age of 20.
- The maximum capacity at the banquet center is 300 people. On average, we sell approximately 220-250 tickets.
- All student fees must be paid in full prior to purchasing tickets. If you have a concern about fees, please contact Mr. Niedzwiecki.
- An After Prom event is being planned by parents and will be held at the Pirate Athletic Center. This is not a school related event. However, if a student were to have a violation of the student handbook, consequences could occur due to the event being held on school grounds.
PLEASE NOTE: The details outlined above are subject to change based on state requirements or Lake County General Health District recommendations.