Student Parking Pass
Before completing the Goggle Parking Application form below, YOU MUST review the Parking Rules & Regulations
STUDENT PARKING RULES AND REGULATIONS
For the mutual protection of persons and property, we agree that the driver will abide by the driving rules and regulations of the School District, including these listed below:
- A non-refundable registration fee, payable through Infinite Campus, is required before a permit is issued.
- Any outstanding fees must be paid before a permit is issued. Parking Permits will not be issued to students who have outstanding obligations.
- Issuance of parking permits will be strictly limited and dependent on availability of spaces.
- Obey all posted signs on school grounds and within the school speed zones.
- “Peeling” is prohibited on both school grounds and within school speed zones.
- Park only in student parking spaces.
- Park your car and enter the building, there is no loitering in cars or parking lot.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PARKING in the STAFF lot or the PAC parking loop.
- Cars and their contents may be inspected at any time by administration.
- Perry Local School District is not responsible for any damage or loss that occurs while students are parked on campus. Park at your own risk.
- Violations of the Perry High School Student Code of Conduct may result in suspension or loss of parking privileges.
- Excessive tardiness may result in a loss of parking privileges.
- Auburn Career Center students are permitted to drive or ride to Auburn ONLY if they leave Perry High School each day and do not have to return for any classes. Please note—all other Auburn Career students MUST ride the buses provided.
How to Apply for Your Parking Pass
- Complete the application via this Google Form (you will need to use your perry-stu.com credentials)
- The online Google application form must be completed and signed by a parent/guardian (link found above).
- Parking Pass may be purchased beginning August 16, 2021.
- Cost of Parking Passes is $10.00.
- The purchase of a parking pass will be posted to your Infinite Campus Account. Payment must be complete before the pass is issued.