May Events for the Class of 2022
May 13, 2022 Seniors Last Day!
- Seniors report to the Goodwin Theatre immediately after final exams (10:40am) for passing of the gavel, senior video & clap-out.
- Seniors will meet at Lee Lydic Park for lunch (hot dogs, chips, sides, desserts & drinks). PLEASE contact Mrs. Koch @ [email protected] with any special dietary needs ASAP.
May 20, 2022 Senior Breakfast & Rehearsal
MANDATORY EVENT! Any senior participating in graduation must attend.
8:00am: Breakfast & 8th grade time capsules breakfast, PHS cafeteria
9:00am: Awards, Goodwin Theatre
9:45am: Seniors clap out through elementary building
10:15am: Group Senior Picture on campus
10:30am: Commencement rehearsal (students will receive cap/gown, 10
graduation tickets, stoles, immunization records & medals.
- ALL outstanding fees must be paid by May 6 (athletic, lunch, library, post-secondary, technology & senior class fee). Senior class fee covers the senior gift (3 rocking chairs for PSL), picnic & picnic prizes.
- ALL outstanding payments for Jostens must be paid in CASH to receive your cap/gown (cap/gown/tassel: $42.00, tassel only: $10.00, cap/tassel only: $24.00).
May 22, 2022 Commencement Ceremony
- The ceremony will be held in the Competition Gym at 2:30pm.
- No guest admittance before 1:45pm.
- Seniors should report to the PHS cafeteria by 1:30pm.
- After the ceremony, seniors must report back to the cafeteria to turn in their stole and receive their diploma.