- Download & print the work permit application.
- The student must complete the “Student/Applicant Information” section and have parent/guardian sign.
- The employer must complete the “Pledge of Employer” section.
- A doctor must complete the “Physician’s Certificate for Minor” section. However, if the student has a current physical on file at PHS, the physician section does not need to be completed. The physical will be verified with the athletic depart before the permit is issued.
- Scan/take a picture of the completed application and email it to Mrs. Tetonis (firstname.lastname@example.org) for processing.
- After Mrs. Tetonis submits the student’s application online with the state, she will email the official Work Permit to the student. It will be the student's responsibility to give their employer a copy.
- Contact Mrs. Tetonis at email@example.com or (440) 259-9300, x9382.
- Include your name, year you graduated and the name & address of the school to send the transcript to.
Complete the Perry Student Technology Repair Request form.
Troubleshooting “Power” Issues on Chromebooks
- Dead Chromebook Battery: the battery can take up to 30 minutes to build a strong enough charge to turn the device on.
- Chromebook Periodically "Going Dead": it could be going into sleep mode after not being used for several minutes (usually 10 minutes). Try shutting the lid, wait 10 seconds, open the lid back up, wait another 20 seconds. The white Chromebook window should then come up. If the power button is pressed while in sleep mode, the chromebook might be shutting down.