Student Council is a student-based civic organization designed to help promote school spirit and leadership among students. Students participating will maintain a high standard of personal conduct. Council members will demonstrate leadership qualities by serving as good examples of behavior through their words and actions. All Council members will be expected to participate in approved activities, which will serve to enhance the quality of both the physical and behavioral environment of the school.
1. Develop positive attitudes and to practice good citizenship.
2. To promote harmonious relations throughout the entire school.
3. To improve student/faculty relationships.
4. To improve school morale and general welfare.
5. To provide a forum for student expression.
6. To plan special events or projects.
Advisor: Ms. Morgan