Summer Student Aide Camp
Lake Health Sports Medicine - Summer Student Aide Camp
Mentor Wellness Campus:
Conference Room B
8655 Market St., Mentor, OH, 44060
June 11 - 14
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Please arrive by 8:30 a.m. on June 11 to check in.
Arrive early and practice your skills during our Open Labs from 8 - 9 a.m!
- Earn First Aid and CPR certifications
- Learn a variety of emergency management skills
- Get introduced to basic rehab and strength and conditioning concepts
- Learn how to recognize and prevent sports injuries
- Learn and practice various taping techniques
- Become familiar with a variety of careers in Sports Medicine
- Earn a chance to help out at The News-Herad Senior Bowl Game with the athletic trainers and team doctors.
Pick your track:
- Beginner: This track is for those who have never attended before and want to be introduced to sports medicine.
- Advanced: This track is for those who have attended before, are graduationg seniors going into a related field or are an experienced student aide recommended by their athletic trainer.
- Early Registration: $30 by May 11, 2018.
- Late Registration: $40 by June 1, 2018
To register, call the Best of Health Line at 440-953-6000 or register online at http://weblink.lakehealth.org/WLP2/#!/classes/find/$Group=SM
Attachments Available to Download: